Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Janus

It’s a great day for me! Happy to have the breakfast with Nat, thanks for the warm lunch and sharing with Mabel, and the surprise birthday party from my kind colleague. Thanks for the birthday dinner & presents, CL, Sean, Bing, Alex, love you both so much. Especially CL, really love you, baby. Also, thanks for the birthday calls, thanks my lovely Milk, my dearest May, my sweetie Eddie, my cutie Kinna, my best friend Natalie, Alice & Tori, also Mimi, Sky, Joyce, Sylvia……and all of my friends.


英文January是取自Janus,而Janus 是古羅馬的門神,他有兩副面孔,可以看兩個方向,能同時看前也能看後,是負責日出 (Rising of the sun)和日落 (Setting of the sun),即是象徵「開始」Beginning,也是「結束」Ending之神;故January就是取自Janus 之名,作為一年第一個月的名稱,那就是說這個月可以期待新的希望,更可以緬懷過去的一年。

媽媽替我改的英文名,真的很適合我。一月份出生,雙重的性格,還有比這個Janus更Janus的嗎?

No comments: